Skip to main content

Stars



Let the the light shines 
over the eyes of wishes
and still holding over 
to the memories that are left over
on the sky of many stars! 

#Debadrita  #poetry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On A Break !

Hello ! going a bit slow and will be offline for the January and upto 10th Februray. After that, I will start new things. so keep.hooked with me !  For reading new Poems and interviews.  After the 10th February, I will update my pages and may be changing the set up. After 10th Februray, I will be going to start two magazines and an e-press for the writers to get publish (only online to get publish (only online though) and will start a freelancing service. So, please keep hooked with me! #poetry #interviews 

Two Poems published in Brief Wilderness

BRIEF WILDERNESS MAG  ( OUTLOOK) Place of origin - USA   Type- Online website magazine.  Editor-  Gordon Purkis Established - 2016    experiences- Many writers have published their writtings.  Recommendation- Highly recommended for new comers.  Acceptance rate - relatively high.  Age bar - N/A   *My experience -*  I had sent out my two poems with my author bio and cover letter  in a  docx file , (with times new Roman -12 font)  on August month  to the Brief Wilderness magazine after seeing an author's profile. Well, I thought the editorial process would take much time , but within only two days ,  , the editor replied and he liked both of my poems. I was glad that he liked my poems.  My poems got published within one week after acceptance.  This magazine is highly recommended for the new comers in publishing journeys.   _But remember, the process can take time as in  the chill s...

Quotes-30th October

  Always remember, the time never ends. It is your good day or bad days that ends. The time is infinite .  -------------- Debadrita sarkar  ( POSTED ON WRITCO)  #quotes #Debadrita #poet